The Minnesota Reusables Coalition (MRC) develops and supports infrastructure, policies, and partnerships to advance reusable foodware and packaging systems within the state of Minnesota.
- An ecosystem for reusable and refillable foodware and packaging flourishes as a cultural norm, replacing current single-use systems.
- Policies in Minnesota support and reduce barriers to the use of reusables in foodservice operations.
- Collaborative partnerships between public and private stakeholders amplify reuse systems.
- Infrastructure exists to enable widespread and diverse reuse systems.
- Minnesotans of all demographics understand the benefits of reuse compared to single-use, and know their rights and how to use reusable options.
City of St. Louis Park
Good To Go Cups
Minnesota Waste Wise
Check back soon for more information!
Reusable coalitions outside Minnesota
There are many coalitions like ours doing great work to decrease dependence on single-use products in their communities. Find out what others are doing around the US and Canada.
Looking to start a coalition and don't see one near you? Our friends at Upstream offer support and fantastic resources to get you started.