We can’t wait to host the Repair for Reuse room again at the Minnesota State Fair Eco Experience! You won't want to miss the countless hands-on activities, fix-it resources, and demos from many of our awesome member organizations. Whether you’re new to reuse, a hobbyist, or an experienced DIYer, you’ll learn something new about reuse, rental, and repair.
Here’s a look at what we have in store:
- August 23: catch a live broadcast of the Makers of Minnesota podcast, learn simple household fixes from Bridging, and make tote bags from old t-shirts with ReUSE Minnesota
- August 24: join Jan Hagerman, frequent WCCO TV guest, for a DIY repair and repurposing demo with Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity ReStore
- August 25: learn more about free local Fix-It clinics and how to repair many household items
- August 26: make tote bags from old t-shirts and learn new ways reuse your jeans with Mobile Menders
- August 27: hang out with Repair Lair, the outdoor gear and clothing repair experts
- August 28 and 30: enter your name in a drawing to win a FREE refurbished laptop from Tech Discounts
- August 29: get ideas and tips for re-thrifting and upcycling your thrifted finds from the Salvation Army
- August 31: repair a flat tire and get answers to your bike repair questions with Mr Michael Recycles Bicycles
- September 1: learn more about free local Fix-It clinics and how to repair many household items
- September 2: check out refurbished and restyled vintage furniture by Omforme designs
- September 3: make tote bags from t-shirt with ReUSE Minnesota
The fair runs August 23-September 6! Help us spread the word by sharing on Facebook.